Same old cycles... Same old patterns.
Lose 2 pounds, gain two pounds.
Eat 300 calories all day, eat 1,300 when I get home.
Feel like I'm flying, feel like I'm dieing.
I'm so sick of it.
One more month until my wedding.
One week until my best friends visit.
I WILL be thinner.
For the next 5 days: 45 minute minimum intense workout
400 or fewer cals a day.
Then when the friends are here, ana and mia will also be here... And I will assure that they save me.
Once the friends are gone, I will formulate a new plan to drop the weight before my wedding and honeymoon.
I want to feel sexy in a bikini.
This should be an obtainable wish for most people.
I never have free/alone time anymore, ladies. So please forgive me if I don't blog or get caught up as much over the next few weeks.
I still love you all and think of you often and hope you are shedding pounds as quickly and skillfully as I WANT to.
Think thin. ♥
Ugh! That damn fucking cycle! It's eternal for all of us. Good luck with your new plan. :)
ReplyDeletexo
Victoria
That's a lot of pressure!
ReplyDeleteTake it easy or you'll crack...