Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ana girl and shopping

There's a rumor going around work that I'm anorexic.

This freaked me out... Flattered me, but I don't want to seem pathetic... I'm not thin enough to be anorexic, and I think back to girls in highschool who were chubby and didn't eat anything and how I thought they were a bit pathetic... And then there were the stick thin ones that I just felt sorry for...

Which am I?

Fat lately... I haven't gained, but I haven't lost either.

In other news, I can't find small enough clothes in the women's department now... Even the 2s are too big, and no one carries a 0 here.

SO, I shop in juniors and wear about a 2... Sometimes a 3.

And extra small-small tops.

Shopping is actually harder now though.

I'm off though, just wanted to let you ladies know I'm alive... I don't have the mental strength to blog after my shopping trip.

2 comments:

  1. glad to hear youa re alive.

    that's not good about the work rumour... can u start eating your meals in front of co-workers to off-set the rumours/???

    best of luck

    ~Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to remember that is 14/16 is "average" and 8 is "ideal", than a 2 probably looks really small to a lot of people.

    I'm an 8 and people ask me if I'm "eating enough". I'm like, WHAT? I'm in the MIDDLE of the BMI, I'm not even UNDERWEIGHT, let alone anorexic.

    So yeah, people are stupid.

    ReplyDelete