Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rewind, repeat.

Same old cycles... Same old patterns.

Lose 2 pounds, gain two pounds.

Eat 300 calories all day, eat 1,300 when I get home.

Feel like I'm flying, feel like I'm dieing.

I'm so sick of it.

One more month until my wedding.

One week until my best friends visit.

I WILL be thinner.

For the next 5 days: 45 minute minimum intense workout

400 or fewer cals a day.

Then when the friends are here, ana and mia will also be here... And I will assure that they save me.

Once the friends are gone, I will formulate a new plan to drop the weight before my wedding and honeymoon.

I want to feel sexy in a bikini.

This should be an obtainable wish for most people.

I never have free/alone time anymore, ladies. So please forgive me if I don't blog or get caught up as much over the next few weeks.

I still love you all and think of you often and hope you are shedding pounds as quickly and skillfully as I WANT to.


Think thin. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! That damn fucking cycle! It's eternal for all of us. Good luck with your new plan. :)

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of pressure!
    Take it easy or you'll crack...

    ReplyDelete