Saturday, June 12, 2010

Effffffff

Only water all day again today... And then on the way home from work, I drive past my favorite dive bar, Chevy's car in the parking lot. I call Andy, see if she wants to go have a drink.

I realize after 2 days of water fasting, I cannot drink without eating.

I eat. I drink. I eat again. I throw up.

Fail.

The whole scene is a fail: Chevy, drinking, eating, all of it.

The fiance takes me home where I blog behind his back.

Liquid fast again tomorrow.

Someone fix me.

2 comments:

  1. i hate blogging behind the partner's back... but what else can you do?

    its like having some sort of weird effed up secret internet affair...

    i totally hate the secret blogging.

    but its better than having an incriminating diary lying around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just... be fixed?
    xo

    ReplyDelete