Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fat girl in a small size

Nothing like a little shopping to conflict my emotions.

"This is an extra small? How am I so fat and wear an extra small???"

One second, rejoicing in my size 2 shorts, size 3 dresses, and Extra small tops.

The next second, glaring at my jiggly thighs, flubby arms, and round belly in the harsh florescent lighting of the fitting room.

I have a massive headache.

BUT, being out of the house basically all day (I spent 4 hours at the mall) made it easy as pie to water fast (though I don't think I had ENOUGH water and is why I have a headache now) and I am DONE shopping for my honeymoon and got some SUPER cute clothes for MAD cheap.

And now I must go... I'm about to lie down and wait for the fiance to bring me home Excedrin.

Love you, ladies. Hope you're all doing well.

And SBB, and ANYONE else who wants to join my liquid fast, feel free!

Water again tomorrow followed by juice for 2 days and fruit/veggies for 2 days.

If you've never liquid fasted before, I HIGHLY recommend it. After 2 days, you start forgetting why you ever needed food in the first place.

It's actually quite nice.

Think thin, ladies.

2 comments:

  1. I hate that, when the sizes are tiny, yet you feel huge. it sucks :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never liquid fasted but I think I'd like to try.

    ReplyDelete