Thursday, June 24, 2010

Broken

I totally fucking binged last night. Broke my fast. More like smashed it out of the park.

Fuck.

I feel like shit this morning.

The fiance and I are fighting already today because I'm refusing to eat lunch with him, saying I just ate breakfast, (I didn't) and he wants me to eat lunch with him later... I said I'd bring the food to work with me, (it will end up in the freezer) but that wasn't good enough. He got all pissy and I got all pissy because he was trying to force me, blah, blah, blah.

I'm over it. I'll apologize and it will go away and I'll go back to day ONE (Cally, you fuck up) of my water fast. Thurs, Fri, water fast, Sat, Sun juice.

Sounds good to me.

Think thin, ladies.

1 comment:

  1. That does sound like a lot. I hope you two get to work something out. Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete