Thursday, June 17, 2010

Back from my trip and tired as shit

The past couple days were HIDEOUS on the consumption front, AND I barely slept AND I haven't had a proper BM in days.

Tonight: lax and sleep. Tomorrow: fewer cals, more working out.

My trip was good though. I didn' t gain, and we got everything figured out for our wedding.

After this weekend I'm going to get my dress altered... As soon as the bra I ordered comes in so I can get it sized with that. Probably in about 2 weeks.

SO the plan until then:
Exercise 45 mins daily minimum
No more than 400-500 cals a day.

I can drop a few pounds and get the dress taken in and voila... Maintain whatever weight I'm at for the following 2 weeks... Which might be hard, but I WILL do it!!!

I can do a month of this... I CAN!

Think thin, ladies.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!

    My first fitting for my wedding dress is in a week. I want to make sure that I'm a size smaller than what I ordered so they HAVE to take it in.

    ReplyDelete