I posted a couple posts I'd written down on notebook paper lately... It's hard to find privacy lately, so I've been writing elsewhere, and I'll post them in here when I get a chance.
I feel like absolute crap today. I think I overdid it with the laxs, but also the fiance has had a stomach bug so I might have that... Maybe just both.
Whatever it is, I have been sick all day and can't keep anything in my system.
I've eaten about 450 cals, and I'm not eating any more today. Namely because that's a good day, and I think I'll stop there, but also because it just goes straight through me... I've had (graphic, sorry) 5 BM's today and it's only 6pm. FIVE.
I'm supposed to go to dinner with some girls I work with, but I'm about to call Rach and tell her not only that I'll be late (I have to pick up the fiance from work early) but also that I won't be eating so they can order without me.
Augh I need a shower and a cry.
I need to figure out what is WRONG with me lately...
Your last few posts could have been speaking about my own life.
ReplyDeleteI know how hard it is. Everything.
But we will find answers, it won't always be this bad.
Stay strong and beautiful; I know you are both x x x
Feel better soon :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better! Maybe next time you can lower the laxtative intake.
ReplyDelete