My weight is at 120, but I could easily gain if I keep on like I have been. Drinking, smoking, smoking, smoking, drinking. I need to step back and calm down. The holidays are over, and I need to act like it!
Today's planned intake:
1.) ??? 120 cals. About to go look through the kitchen.
2.) Salad w/shrimp - 150
3.) Apple, peaches - 130
4.) Popcorn - 100
Total - 500
I should be able to easily do this.
In other news, work has been EXTREMELY stressful lately... I was planning on going in early today, but now I don't think I'm going to... I'm tired and don't want to face it until I have to. It's been sucking, but I have a trainer project deadline on the 30th and it will all be over... Hopefully.
I can't string together words anymore... I'm totally beat.
SO, Thinspo... Smoking themed in honor of my excess partying lately.














The first girl is gorgeous!! Love the thinspo. The plan for today sounds good. Stick to it! Good luck x x x
ReplyDelete