Sunday, January 10, 2010

Party, party, party

The partying has GOT to stop.

My weight is at 120, but I could easily gain if I keep on like I have been. Drinking, smoking, smoking, smoking, drinking. I need to step back and calm down. The holidays are over, and I need to act like it!

Today's planned intake:
1.) ??? 120 cals. About to go look through the kitchen.
2.) Salad w/shrimp - 150
3.) Apple, peaches - 130
4.) Popcorn - 100
Total - 500

I should be able to easily do this.

In other news, work has been EXTREMELY stressful lately... I was planning on going in early today, but now I don't think I'm going to... I'm tired and don't want to face it until I have to. It's been sucking, but I have a trainer project deadline on the 30th and it will all be over... Hopefully.

I can't string together words anymore... I'm totally beat.

SO, Thinspo... Smoking themed in honor of my excess partying lately.















1 comment:

  1. The first girl is gorgeous!! Love the thinspo. The plan for today sounds good. Stick to it! Good luck x x x

    ReplyDelete