Yesterday morning I was down another lb, but I'm scared to weigh today... We'll weigh tomorrow.
I was BAD, ladies.
I got the night off of work last night, and the fiance and I went out to dinner, and I got wasted, stoned, and ate like a cow. When we got home, I ate almost an entire box of dry cereal (healthy cereal, mind you, but still horrifying) and TWO cheese quesadillas.
After we had gone out to dinner.
I threw up after dinner. Threw up after most of the cereal, and took a lax after the rest of the cereal and quesadillas.
My system flushed this morning, but I'm still scared to weigh myself. If I'm not still at 120, I would be even MORE furious at myself.
I can NOT let myself drink too much or smoke pot because this ALWAYS happens.
Gotta run. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow.
Oh you poor sweet! The cereal gets me too. Almost every time I go to the supermarket I umm & ahh in the cereal department for ages deliberating over whether or not I can trust myself to buy a box. And every time I DO buy one, I inhale it almost the moment I open it. So now I always say no. CANNOT moderate cereal. So sad, because I do love it :(.
ReplyDeleteBut on the plus side, you have been doing so brilliantly well lately, you hit your second goal weight, and all the hard work kinda earned you a little slip up. It happens. The key is to not let it derail you for more than a day. You'll be OK!. You're brilliant and lovely :)
xxx