Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dennys date

Total for today:
395 cals + Denny's that I threw up.

Verdict for today:
Fail.

I really am trying to get my throwing up back under control ladies. I knew I was going to. My blood-sugar was SO low. Late night rainy Denny dates with a red rose in hand sound so magnificent.

They're not.

I told myself I did well today... That I could afford it.

I always tell myself this, when deep down I know the truth...

I can NEVER afford it.

I know this, but I always want to pretend I'm normal. Like eating's not a big deal. I mean, it's FOOD. No war or disease or famine. Fucking food.

But it IS powerful. And I have to fight it.

I have the next 3 days off, and my goals are:
1.) NO THROWING UP 2.) work out every day and 3.) eat as little as possible.

It's THREE fucking days.

I have at least that in me.

I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! You can do it. Just take it one day at a time...

    ReplyDelete