Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh, Laxatives

I posted a couple posts I'd written down on notebook paper lately... It's hard to find privacy lately, so I've been writing elsewhere, and I'll post them in here when I get a chance.

I feel like absolute crap today. I think I overdid it with the laxs, but also the fiance has had a stomach bug so I might have that... Maybe just both.

Whatever it is, I have been sick all day and can't keep anything in my system.

I've eaten about 450 cals, and I'm not eating any more today. Namely because that's a good day, and I think I'll stop there, but also because it just goes straight through me... I've had (graphic, sorry) 5 BM's today and it's only 6pm. FIVE.

I'm supposed to go to dinner with some girls I work with, but I'm about to call Rach and tell her not only that I'll be late (I have to pick up the fiance from work early) but also that I won't be eating so they can order without me.

Augh I need a shower and a cry.

I need to figure out what is WRONG with me lately...

3 comments:

  1. Your last few posts could have been speaking about my own life.
    I know how hard it is. Everything.
    But we will find answers, it won't always be this bad.
    Stay strong and beautiful; I know you are both x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better! Maybe next time you can lower the laxtative intake.

    ReplyDelete