Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oatmeal and sadness

I had a shitty night... Got stoned, ate too much, cried, had nightmares when I fell asleep.

About the lost love of my life.

I don't know what is wrong with me, but I am getting SO depressed. I need to snap out of it. I need to get my life back on track.

I'm stressed.

Fucking dreams... I miss him. I miss our friendship and I hate that when we broke up he got SO much more of me than I got of him. I wonder about him and wish I could just call and talk to him. How hard is that?

Impossible.

I was going to blog, but I can't make myself.

I feel like shit.

I give up on today. Let's hope tomorrow's better.

Total intake so far today- 100 cals oatmeal.

I contemplated not eating, but I don't think I'm strong enough.

FML.

2 comments:

  1. Don't tell us you don't know what's wrong with you.
    There is nothing wrong about this.
    Lost love. Sad things happen.
    Unfortunately with people like us, our feelings are expressed with...*whispers* food.
    Get out.
    Take a walk.
    A bath, I don't know.
    Draw.
    Don't stop functioning for too long.
    It's okay to be hurt, just not for too long.
    I wonder if THE SMART GIRL'S BREAKUP BUDDY book would help?
    Whatever.
    Be strong and keep me posted on how you're feeling.
    I don't want you to feel alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Oatmeal and sadness can't go together.
    I love oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete