395 cals +
Verdict for today:
Fail.
I really am trying to get my throwing up back under control ladies. I knew I was going to. My blood-sugar was SO low. Late night rainy Denny dates with a red rose in hand sound so magnificent.
They're not.
I told myself I did well today... That I could afford it.
I always tell myself this, when deep down I know the truth...
I can NEVER afford it.
I know this, but I always want to pretend I'm normal. Like eating's not a big deal. I mean, it's FOOD. No war or disease or famine. Fucking food.
But it IS powerful. And I have to fight it.
I have the next 3 days off, and my goals are:
1.) NO THROWING UP 2.) work out every day and 3.) eat as little as possible.
It's THREE fucking days.
I have at least that in me.
I hope.
Good luck! You can do it. Just take it one day at a time...
ReplyDelete