Last night was a travesty.
An absolute horror.
I didn't eat all day. Then at dinner, I had a normal size meal. I thought, "It can't hurt. If anything, I'll purge." So there I was, eating Tapas. Eating less than the other girls, drinking less, but my body is not used to a "normal" amount of food:
1 cup of rice
3 shrimp
1/3 of a salad
2 inch cube of cheese
2 slices bread
Olive Oil
1 bite beef
2 bites gnocchi
3 bites of sausage
2 bites of chicken
1/2 a spring roll
It's not a ton, but it felt like bricks in my stomach.
I wanted to purge. I felt like I needed to. But there was NO opportunity. And trust me, I tried and tried until my behavior looked really suspicious.
I felt DISGUSTING. So full of SHIT and calories that I didn't want in there. I felt SICK all night long. Dinner, drinks, smokes, party, more drunk food (crackers and some dip stuff) SICK.
And this morning I feel STILL feel sick.
The scale scorned me, as is my digestion.
I feel on the verge of throwing up but I know there's nothing but bile left.
SO, thus we come to the plan today:
Planned eats, NO CARBS, NO SUGAR, NO PROTEIN.
Fiber pills and Diet Coke - 10 cals
Apple - 60 cals
Peaches - 100 cals
Sugarfree Red Bull - 10 cals
Apple - 60 cals
Fiber cereal - 100 cals
Total: 340 cals
I may go without the peaches.
Right now I don't want ANYTHING, and I hope that feeling stays a while.
Think thin, ladies.
Aw :/ sorry yesterday ended badly for you, it was kinda the same for me..i ate nothing then got drunk and ate chips :( lots of chips.
ReplyDeletewe'll get past it :) love you x
If anyone can do it, you can! Just persevere :]
ReplyDeletexo
Victoria
You can do today easy (: Today is a new day, and you can shed that weight in no time (:
ReplyDeleteLove xx.
There is nothing worse than being out with friends, eating a little too much then having the incredible urge to run and throw up but not being able too, and feeling gross the rest of the night.
ReplyDeleteI am worried, in your newer post you said you had an irregular heartbeat? that is not good, please be careful.
~ Harlow