Wednesday, November 3, 2010

280 cals.

Yesterday's intake was 280 cals:

Carrots - 60 cals
Salad with Turkey - 60 cals
Popcorn - 100 cals
Celery - 60 cals

This morning's weight was 118.5lbs.

Amazing. I feel good about it but not like I should celebrate because I still have a ways to go.

Goal today:
Salad w/Cheese - 160 cals
Apple - 60 cals
Sugarfree Red Bull - 10 cals
Peaches - 100 cals
Total: 330

I may try to leave off the peaches if possible... Or only eat half. Or maybe have celery instead.

Yesterday I did SO well, I don't want to fuck it up.

My goal is to have Wednesday-Sunday be good days (Under 450 cals) so that way on Monday when I'm off work with the hubby I don't have to sweat it if we eat something naughty that I can't get away from. Then mia is not a factor. However, I plan to NEVER exceed 1,000 cals a day, PERIOD.

Think thin, ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment