Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fresh start

Planning to move, finances, my job, EVERYTHING is stressful lately...

The hubby told me I was eating my emotions last night.

I haven't gained, but obviously my bingey behavior looks suspicious.

I wanted to cry.

Lately I basically do not eat all day and then when I get home from work I consume about 500-800 calories in one sitting.

Talk about repulsive.

My weight hasn't budged from 119lbs, and that is completely unacceptable.

But today is a fresh start and I'm going to drop this weight before I move.

Think thin.Think thin.Think thin.Think thin.Think thin.Think thin.Think thin.Think thin.Think thin.Think thin.Think thin.Think thin.Think thin.Think thin.Think thin.Think thin.Think thin.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem...evenings and nights are the hardest for me... looking through thinspirations helps but not for long...

    ReplyDelete