Thursday, November 4, 2010

117lbs.

This morning's scale read 117lbs. HOW am I losing a pound and a half a day!?

Not that I'm complaining.

Yesterday's intake = about 400 cals.

Today's goal is LOW!:
Oatmeal - 100
Fiber Pills - 10
Sugarfree Red Bull - 10
Apple - 60
Tuna Salad - 100
Total: 280

Totally do-able.

In other news:

This article is totally worth reading. I'm marking the page that I found the most interesting, but you can scroll through all the tips and read about metabolism if you so desire. On one of the pages, you can calculate your BMR, so that was pretty interesting as well.

I have to run now! Work is soon and I want to watch America's Next top Model on my DRV for some thinspo before I go.

Think thin, ladies.

3 comments:

  1. You know what I love about you Cally?
    You're so motivated and determined. You're tough as old boots and pretty as new stilettos :)
    You help me think thin
    Ophelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just awesome when that weight is coming off? Keep it up. I watched Top Model too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on losing!! And in reply to your comment, I have a job, but only for the weekends and it's such a small shop, I work with my ex's grandparents...lol :(
    And at college, I do HAVE friends, it's just that I don't feel close to them like I did with my old ones. I'm stuck in limbo!! I'm sure it'll sort itself out :) xx

    ReplyDelete