Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wasted time.

I burned a good 300 calories at the gym this morning, and my intake has been as follows:
Salad - 175
Peanuts - 25
Applesauce - 45
Sugarfree Fruit Cocktail - 100
Total: 345

Lovely.

I'm tired of being fat. Feeling gross. Looking blimpish.

I realized the other day that basically I have to increase my workouts if I want to lose the last bit of weight to be under-weight. Cutting calories to almost nothing is not working, and when I eat like a "normal" person, I gain and my body settles at around 120lbs.

This is not an acceptable weight, so it's time to start working out more.

I realized today when I saw Tanya back at work that I have basically accomplished nothing over the past 5 months. She's been away at school for a whole semester, and this morning when I weighed in, I weigh what I did the night before my party in June.

That is fucking pathetic.

I mean, 5 MONTHS!? I've yo-yo'd for 5 fucking months. What a WASTE of time!

And THEN I started thinking, I've lived in this town almost 2 years and I've lost a grand total of about 40 pounds.

That is also not impressive. I lost the bulk of it quickly and have maintained about 117 pounds for a good year... I want to LOSE IT!

It's time. It's time to accomplish the goal I set when I moved here - 107lbs.

I can do it too. If I really try, increase workouts and cut calories, I can be underweight, and I WILL BE.

I will be thin before I move back if I have to start throwing up every bite I eat.

Think thin, ladies.

Good luck with Thanksgiving tomorrow, my fellow American bloggers. I will be at work all day and plan on my trusty lunch box getting me through the shit fest around me.

2 comments:

  1. that's the thing about the low to no calorie diet. at some point you will eat a normal meal and potentially gain 5 pounds in one sitting. Sigh. i HATE exercise. That's my biggest problem. Well, aside from the fact that I'm a pig! Good luck to you with your new exercise plan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. losing 40 pounds is no easy feat! That's a pretty great accomplishment.

    Exercise seems to work wonders on the body, my experience has always been that I can't get the body I want with restriciting alone, I always have to add exercise to reshape my body.

    Good luck :)

    ~Harlow

    ReplyDelete