The scale said 118 this morning.
And then the fiance was sweet and ordered sushi because he knows it's my fave.
SO high calories... And then I was still hungry after because I kind of demolished it and tried not to eat most of it... And I was home alone, so I binged... Not a terrible binge, but still a binge... SO I purged.
Today I obviously did badly.
No more food today.
I need to regain control... I was all over the place today.
Tomorrow I'll get back on track like the past 2 days have been... I've been doing SO well, I'm not going to let today bring me down.
The bestie is coming to visit, and I hope it's better than last time...
Post when I can, darlings.
That's right forget about the binge, the past doesn't matter now, you can do this, because you ABSOLUTELY deserve it xxxx
ReplyDelete