Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Best friend and binging

The scale said 118 this morning.

And then the fiance was sweet and ordered sushi because he knows it's my fave.

SO high calories... And then I was still hungry after because I kind of demolished it and tried not to eat most of it... And I was home alone, so I binged... Not a terrible binge, but still a binge... SO I purged.

Today I obviously did badly.

No more food today.

I need to regain control... I was all over the place today.

Tomorrow I'll get back on track like the past 2 days have been... I've been doing SO well, I'm not going to let today bring me down.

The bestie is coming to visit, and I hope it's better than last time...

Post when I can, darlings.

1 comment:

  1. That's right forget about the binge, the past doesn't matter now, you can do this, because you ABSOLUTELY deserve it xxxx

    ReplyDelete