Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thinspo crazed and sleepy

The scale said 117.5 today... I'm hoping to have that to a solid 117 by tomorrow.

I didn't flub up yesterday, but I didn't do as good as I could have... I need to get my work nights more balanced with the food... When I got home I was STARVING with no calories to spare, so I ate about 100 which was bad, bad, bad.

I'll do better tonight... I hope... I'm exhausted.

I had the WORST insomnia ever last night... I don't usually have insomnia, (I used to, but it's been about 2 years since it was a serious issue) but last night was a beast... I only slept about 5 hours and it was a rough sleep... I was tossing and turning and my brain would not shut off. Counting calories, thinking about my Valentines present for the fiance, thinking about work... It was rough. I'm pooped right now and about to get ready for work... Sugar Free Red Bull is going to be what gets me through tonight. Pretty sure about that one. I'm yawning like crazy while I write this.

But, alas. What's a girl to do?

I've been collecting thinspo like a crazed woman lately... I have folder upon folder organized by theme of the picture and there are a LOT of them... I don't know what's come over me, but it's good inspiration. For sure.

I'll leave you ladies with some. Think thin... You know you want body parts like these.






















No comments:

Post a Comment