Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bowel movements and lack thereof

Ladies, I have had a terrible week.

I got sick and had not one bowel movement for FOUR days.

FOUR.

I did everything I could think of: drank coffee, ate fiber cereal, ate only fruits, apples, oranges, corn, beans, drank apple juice, took lax's... No meat, dairy, etc.

Nothing until last night... I haven't been like this EVER... I have no idea why it happened.

I'm don't even know if pooping makes you gain, but the amount of crap in my system scared me, so I didn't weigh in... And now I'm getting ready to start my period, so bloating and water retention is an issue this morning.

I weighed 119 on the scale this morning... Not a huge gain but I didn't LOSE. I'm pissed. My goals were right there... Within reach and stripped away because my body decided to get all fucked up in the last week...

I feel so discouraged, I want to give up... I still feel sick from the BM issues, and my intestines hurt and NOW I have cramps and bloat.

I feel like a failure, and I know it's not my fault, but I don't know how to fix it!

Okay, Cally... You need to calm down, decide what you want, and tell yourself you can do it...

2 day liquid fast starting tomorrow... I'll buy the stuff today... I probably shouldn't start it today since I've been pooping SO much now, and if I do a juice cleanse I might dehydrate the shit out of myself...

We'll go with around 400 calories today - all neg cal foods if I can manage... I'll stop at the store and get a a mango (100), and I have an apple (70), and 3 tangerines (120) and 2 cups of cut strawberries (100).

I can regain control... I can weigh at least 115 when I go to FL, and I can be tanner...

Okay, laundry time and I have to go to the grocery store!

Think thin, ladies. And please send some love and support my way... I need it.

2 comments:

  1. Not to be gross, but I usually have those kind of issues right at the beginning of my period. My theory is that your female parts get swollen from water retention, etc, and then that leaves less room for your intestines to do their thing. Happens to me almost every time I have my period. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had a bad day :( Sometimes things just pile up and the world feels uncontainable. Keep at it though, you are wonderful and as annoying as it is to hear, this too shall pass:) you got this! Lots of love and support wooshing from my thoughts to yours!

    ReplyDelete