Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

I didn't do as well as I wanted to yesterday, but I don't really know my weight because I haven't had a BM yet... I didn't binge, but I had 300 calories when I came home from work because I was SO hungry.

SO, today, I'm making up for it.

I'm liquid fasting today... I can do it... I can manage.

Coffee, Sugar-Free Red Bull, Fuze... I'm going to stop at the gas station and pick up some apple juice or V8 too...

I'm fasting until tomorrow when I have to eat Valentines dinner with the fiance... Then it's lobster tail with lemon, asparagus, and some steak... And as little cake as I can get away with eating with him around.

I can DO this!

Right!?

Right!!

I WILL manage.

I'm sick of being fat.

2 comments:

  1. You can do this =)
    Happy Valentines Day
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sick of fat, too.
    But we're doing something about it.
    You're determined, I see.
    It just takes time.

    ReplyDelete