Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2 pounds in 2 days

Still 2 pounds away from my goal, and I only have 2 days.

Probably not going to make it, but I'm still hopeful.

Today's intake plan:
B: Oatmeal - 100
L: Salad w/chicken - 175
D: Apple, Popcorn, Fudgesicle - 170
Total: 490

I should be able to do this easily and maybe less than this.

I'm going to take a treadmill/elliptical workout break today because I spent all morning cleaning my apartment and I'm working tonight and we're supposed to be SUPER busy, so I'm sure I'll exert loads of energy, and at this point I don't have a ton of it left. My body is pretty run down, and my energy level is really low.

Helloooo diet pills.

But I'm still going to try to do my ab workout tonight if I can manage... We shall see.

Gotta run, ladies. Think thin!

2 comments:

  1. Stay cool.

    trustyourtechnolust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which diet pills do you take?
    I have 3 lbs to drop for tomorrow - needless to say Im not very optimistic =(
    xo

    ReplyDelete