Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Best friends and magazines

It's amazing how a night's sleep can change your perspective completely. I guess I just needed to set the reset button.

Today was good.

I worked out this morning, my calories were low, and I texted MK and worked that all out... And I'll get over Laura like I ALWAYS do... She's like my fucking sister. And sometimes that's not a good thing.

AND I had a chatty-chat-chat with my best friend, and GOD why don't I call her more? I fucking needed it, lemme tell you it improved my mood by like a thousand times.

OH, and ladies... I got an amazing deal today (thus the link).

A year's subscription to Cosmo, Marie Claire, and Bazaar... FORFUCKINGTWENTY-FIVEDOLLARS! I am SO stoked. Monthly delivered thinspo times THREE! I did the process, checked the box, and then it asked of I would like to add Bazaar and something else for $5 each for the year. Um...YES! K, thanks! I'll totally take the Bazaar.

I am SO excited for 4-6 weeks to pass to start receiving magazines!

I also got some amazing body scrub at the store today to try and rid myself of cellulite.

Because I am stiiiiill a fatty, no matter how much weight comes off.

Speaking of which I didn't weigh myself today... Tomorrow I will.

Gotta run, ladies.

Thinspo is in order soon. Yes?

2 comments:

  1. Your friend Laura and I share a name.
    It's confusing me, because I'm not too quick on the uptake. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling a better today!! It's great when you have a new persepective on things, keep it up, keep motivated. And that deal is amazing!!!! I'd so get it if I wasn't in the UK :(
    lots of love
    Ophelia x

    ReplyDelete