Sunday, December 13, 2009

Forgive me, bloggers, for I have sinned.

One hell of a bender weekend. Suffice to say, I hate the holidays. I am currently terrified of my scale, and will not be going near it for a few days, minimum.

But, in other news, I went to a J. Crew sale yesterday and a skirt I tired on was a 2.

A fucking TWO.

Amazing.

I felt so good, but at the same time bad because it's still not where I COULD be... I've been eating too much... Well not necessarily portions, but what I'm choosing to eat has too many calories.

And I have not been gyming like I need to.

Tomorrow starts back my gym routine (no time today... I have just about enough time to rush to work right now) and today, NO EATING AT WORK unless it's ana-approved food.

I've had some oatmeal this morning, and I'm going to bring an apple to work, but attempt not to eat any more today... I need to jump-start this loss again.

I have a holiday party in 8 days... I need to be thin by then.

3 comments:

  1. size too is great:)

    I tried on a size 2 and it fit at Marciano this weekend and simliar to you, it kinda sucked cuz i know i used to be able to fit into a smaller size (0) but i looked at it like, its much better than where i used to be a few months ago...

    we can do it, just stick to our plans

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a merry christmas, stay strong

    sweetheart!

    Kate lunacy.
    beautiful-lunacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete