Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Holidays

Well, I haven't blogged in FOREVER.

The holidays have been insane, and I gained. Of course. I'm a fat cow.

However, it was not as much as I had been expecting with family there (and my mom monitoring every bite I took for a week) and all the activities that revolved around food.

It was stressful and hectic, but my gain was only around 3 pounds since my last posts whih puts me at 5lbs away from GW #2.

Measley 5 pounds... I should be able to do that SO easily... I need to focus.

Tomorrow begins my strict regimine again. I didn't do too terrible today, but I could have done better, and I WILL reach my goal.

I'll blog for real on Monday and get all caught up with all of you, ladies.

And thinspo.

I'm in need of some major thinspo.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you reach ur goal soon.
    Dont the holidays blow?
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five pounds is nothing!
    Keep going, we know you can do it :)
    Xx. Lillie

    ReplyDelete