Monday, December 28, 2009

Lonely

I'm so depressed.

The workout only proceeded to make me hungry which lead to a mini-binge, but not a purge.

I don't have it in me, so tomorrow will have to fix today.

At least it wasn't hideous like earlier.

I'm miserable.

I feel SO alone here... I hate this fucking place.

And I miss my friends back home, and I am SO pissed that they don't understand what I'm going through here.

I know they can't right now, but I'm still bitter.

But mostly bitter that MK didn't even bother to tell me she wasn't coming to visit and then proceeded to act like the victim and get Laura involved as well.

I was to say, "Fuck them." but they're two of my best friends, and the honest truth is that I'm just hurt.

But this is one of those things that you can't handle long-distance over facebook, so I just have to act like I was joking and let it go.

I need the fiance to get home so I can have a mental break from myself.

God, I'm in need of a real friend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so so so sorry you had such a bad day!
    It must have been awful!!
    Hope your fiance gets home soon, and that you have a better day tomorrow. Keeping going, i know you can do it. Just remember, you are truly amazing :)
    Xx. Lillie

    ReplyDelete