Monday, April 12, 2010

Memorial Day Challenge!

I'm trying to occupy myself now that the fiance is at work so that I don't have a binge session... I don't even feel hungry, but that's never stopped me before.

The only thing that's stopping me is the warm weather whispering in my ear, "Your bikins are going to look disgusting stretched over your fat bulges if you keep it up!"

My new goal is Memorial Day - May 31st. (This is when the pool opens at our apartment complex, and it's also the 3rd anniversary of the fiance and I's first date.)

SO, I bring you the Memorial Day Challenge!

(Yaaay!)

Goals:
Lose at least 2lbs a week (more probably) between now and Memorial Day.
Work out at least 5 times a week (Gotta tone that bikini bod!)

If anyone would like to join me and get ready for the first weekend of the summer where you're EXPECTED to look good in a swimsuit, let me knooow!

We'll weigh-in every week, and if you would like to lose less or more per week, or whatever, we'll account for that... You can choose whether or not you want to include the workouts, and also if you want to include a calorie cap (Mine is always around 500.) I'm also going to include TANNING 4 times a week because I'm as white as a sheet right now.

If you want to join, post on this or e-mail me at girly14872@aol.com and tell me what your goals are and the URL of your blog... Join me within the next week!

Starting weight - 120lbs.

Yep, gained 5 lbs in about 2 weeks... "Normal" eating, I cannot do. I over-eat. A lot. And while I'm ashamed of this number, which was 115 a couple weeks ago, I'm sharing in hopes people will join me with my goal!

7 weeks is enough time to accomplish it, ladies!

At that point, I'll also need to get measured for my wedding dress alterations which means I can't really lose/gain too much more after that until after July 17th.

Two pounds a week will put me at 106, and I don't know WHY, exactly, but I really want to be under 107.

I think it's because 107 is the lowest number everywhere I've read says I should be for my height. My range is like 107-145, and just under that would mean perfection, thinner than average.

I got on the scale this morning (pre-BM, mind you) and my weight hadn't smudged. Now, I realize I've only been doing the severe restricting for about 2 days at that point, but normally that drops me about 1lb... I'm hoping to stay strong all week and then weigh in and see how I'm doing with the challenge.

Off to work out!

Think thin, ladies!

3 comments:

  1. i want to join you hun! sounds ideal! think thin. xoxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. congrats on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna join! My goals are much different than yours-- I just want to lose at least five pounds. If I make it before Memorial Day, I'll let you know, and we can modify my goal. I'm just having such bad luck that I think anything past five pounds will be a stretch. :/

    ReplyDelete