Tuesday, April 27, 2010

No Guilt Attached.

Ana, Mia, I have missed you.

Welcome home, they say.

I'm falling into it again.

Throwing up in the shower before work so the fiance can't hear it.

In the bathroom of restaurants after a drink, some wings and nachos.

Then today... It's like a wall has broken down, once again.

A plan of attack. 300 calories consumed so far with no guilt attached.

I'll clean the house, burn about 400 cals. Do a workout video, and make myself feel thin and beautiful. And I'll let myself have a cigarette for dinner and water for dessert.

Off to execute.

Off to achieve.

Think thin, ladies.

2 comments:

  1. Off to execute
    Off to achieve...
    I like it
    This is the attitude I need x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really inspiring! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete