Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tex-Mex Purge

Yesterday's intake:
B: Oatmeal - 100 cals.
L: Tex-Mex with the fiance - Mia'd (2 margaritas lead to extremely lowered inhibitions which lead to extreme over-eating, dessert, chips, and throwing up as soon as I got home and then passing out drunk in bed at 4:30 in the afternoon.)
D: 1 BBQ chicken drumstick - 200 cals. (Which made my hung-over stomach extremely sick feeling all night.)

SO, 300 cals, and a massive purge.

Not proud, but not surprisingly, not disappointed in the purge... As long as I get to my goals, that's what really matters. I just want to accomplish my challenge.

Today's planned intake:
B: Cereal - 100
L: Noodle/Veg Bowl - 200
D: Oatmeal - 100
S: Fruit - 100

NO BREAD AT WORK.

And an ab video in a bit here.

Still need to get on track with the workouts, and as soon as I get my paycheck, tanning here I come!

In other news, in my feverish, stomach cramping state last night, laying in bed while the fiance was on the computer in the living room, I had a MASSIVE panic attack... I was absolutely terrified he was going to find this blog... Discover my dirty little secret and want to leave me.

That's why I never tell him; he doesn't know.

I'm scared he'll see how crazy I am and want out.

I had to rationalize myself to sleep.

Nightmares abounded.

Think thin, ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment