Friday, April 16, 2010

Fucked up in more ways than one

Mia took over yesterday and today... It's 2am, and I'm determined to knock it off tomorrow.

I can't keep down this road.

I'll kill myself.

I took too many laxatives and had to stay home from work today... I had a BM about every 2 hours from 6:30am until around 3pm. Plus I was an emotional wreck and hating myself, so it was the best option.

And to top it off, I made myself throw up once today.

What is WRONG with me?

Restriction begins again tomorrow.

I need to get my head on straight and just focus. One fuck up doesn't warrant another one... I need to remember this.

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh.
    Thats definitely good..
    Please post within the next 24hrs saying you havent purged a thing, that would make me happy
    Love you, just be strong, resist!
    x

    ReplyDelete