Monday, July 6, 2009

Detoxing

New resolve today.

I got so wasted at the party yesterday I can't even remember what I ate or how much.

Chevy was there, and that was rough and made me kind of emotional, so I just kept drinking and drinking. And then when I get drunk I let myself eat whatever the fuck I want.

Chevy kissed me on the cheek when he left.

Augh.

Emotional/drunk eating!!!

But I need to put the past behind me.

So I'm going to.

Today's a new day. Today is day one of my new diet to boost weight loss.

Detox juice for 2 days.
Fruits and veggies for 2 days.
Fruits, veggies, meat and dairy for 2 days.
Back to 500 cals a day. (barely any carbs)

I'm going to fucking stick to it.

No more shitty behavior. Being thin is worth every moment of being hungry.

Thinspo. Because I need it.




1 comment:

  1. aww im sorry hun.
    i get emotional when im drunk and i also eat tons and dont even try to stop myself so i know exactly what you mean.

    wanna know somethin funny?
    im wearing nailpolish the exact same color as your layout x]


    Stay strong!

    XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

    ReplyDelete