Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thank God I'm loosing.

Down a whopping 4.5 pounds this morning when I stepped on the scale!!!

Yesterday's intake was 625 cals... Damn good for me lately.

So far today I've had some strawberries and lowfat yogurt, so that's about 65 cals.

I think the BF wants to cook chicken and some other stuff, so the goal is measure, count, pick.

But I have to run and take the dog out... Always the stupid dog when the BF isn't here and I can properly blog!!!

Real update on Sunday.

Possibly fake update later.

Love you ladies!

5 comments:

  1. wow good job on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg good job on ditching those pounds!! Keep it up hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    good job on the weight loss.
    i enjoyed reading your blog from start really much.
    and it distracted me from food.so thanks
    keep going

    ReplyDelete