Saturday, May 23, 2009

Gettin' back on track!

Todayyy:

B: 140
L: 155
D: 130

SO, 425!!! Woo hoo!

Didn't go to the gym today though, because when I got off work I was beeeat, and the Plan B is kicking my ass right now... I feel like shit, for real.

Work was rough tonight... I was feeling bad, everything was bothering me... I was an emotional wreck... I just wanted to pig out on everything... I kept hugging people! Ha ha!

And Chevy was back from his few days off, and I didn't realize how much I missed him! Work is totally different without him. Especially since Fitzy is in Vegas right now, so no one cool is left except Cougar, and she was in a car wreck, so SHE's been gone... SO yeah work has sucked lately...

And I really missed Chevy.

I think he likes me...

Like, a lot.

Like too much...

I mean, hello, I'm engaged. And living with my man. And happy with my relationship.

But sometimes, it's totally tempting to flirt my ass off with him... He and DB were standing in the back talking about my ass tonight, and I was just like... Damn. I mean DB is an asshole and leaving the job in a week anyway, but Chevy talking about me like that hasn't happened, and it was... I don't know...

If I admitted it to myself, I would totally be ALL over him if I wasn't with my F.

And Chevy's getting really touchy lately... And that is HARDDD on me.

He came up to me when I got to work tonight and hugged me and kissed the top of my head... All, "Hey, sweetheart." And then he came over to me before we got busy and he hugged me and picked me up and kind of swirled me around.

Hear melt.

And stupid Cougar was like, "What's going on with you two?" She was just being dumb, but it stopped me for a second... And Chevy was like, "Nothing. I mean, it is possible for two people of the opposite sex to have a platonic relationship."

But knowing Chevy... And hearing his words... I know he wasn't being 100% sincere.

He touches me as much as he can... And just the way he looks at me, I know he likes me... And I know he's in the mindset in life right now where he's looking for love... And it's SO hard not to flirt and flirt and flirt... It's hard not to pursue...

But, I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY FIANCE!!!

I can't express that enough... It's just the newness of Chevy, the not-supposed-to-be-doing-it excitement, and his attractiveness and suave nature...

Fuckin' Chevy. I know you're totally not for me... Stop hitting on me so damn much... I'm cuddly by nature, and you don't know what you're doing...

OR maybe he does.

If I broke it off with the F, he would be asking me out in a millisecond.

But anyway...

I'm going to bed... Don't expect an update this weekend because I'll be with the bestie!

Good luck, girlies! And wish me luck with the social eating!

3 comments:

  1. Chevy sounds like a bit of fun, a good little ego booster for when you need one :) just hopefully he doesnt try anything more..
    Have a good weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there before...pretty much, you'll REALLY regret it if you break it off with your fiance for this guy.

    I liked a guy who sounds like that while I was dating my boyfriend and broke it off with him, and it turned out the guy I liked really wasn't interested in a long-term anything. It was hell trying to get back with my boyfriend, and when we did things weren't good. He broke up with me, and it took me finally realizing that he was THE ONE for us to get back together once and for all.

    Now, I couldn't be happier with him, and I really wish I hadn't been stupid and tried to go after some other guy who just made me "feel good."

    Good luck with everything, doll!

    -Celia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! With the social eating and that sly Chevy ;)

    I'm glad you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete