Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stupid white starches.

SO, today was rough, but manageable...

It seems so weird that only a couple months ago I was able to eat 200 calories a day and nothing more... Now I struggle to get down to 500.

I've become such a COW.

I want to fast... Hardcore fast, just water for a week or two, but I don't think I'd be able to hide the food intake, and I don't know if I have to willpower...

Maybe one day...

But, alas.

Today:

B: Orange - 40 (neg cal)
L: 1/2 can of soup - 80 and a few bites of pasta - 100 (just to be safe!)
D: Salad w/Balsamic - 20 and a veggie sautee - 120
At work: Bread... Evil bread... We'll say 140 to be safe.

SO, 500 exactly... Not terrible, but that bread and pasta has GOT to go... My day could have been much lower.

BUT I did manage to squeeze in a gym sesh, so I burned about 300 cals, plus whatever I burned running around at work tonight, and we were moderately busy.

I'm getting back to where I used to be... Slowly but surely.

I want to write more, but I don't have time right now... I will tomorrow hopefully.

I want to do some serious updating/pondering/thinspo posting asap.

Loving you, ladies!

1 comment:

  1. ive been craving starches MASSIVELY lately.
    the worst part that always gets me, is that i know ill never be able to have them.

    i say, enjoy them whilst you can!
    and i wish i could fast too. i used to be good at it, but now im beyond horrible. it always ends in a binge D=

    stay thing girly!

    XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

    ReplyDelete