I don’t know why I pretend like sometimes I can step away from my eating disorder. I don’t think fighting it even works. I’m so disordered, and I don’t even care. I think everyone is like this. So I want to just allow myself the shit.
If there is misery with Ana and Mia, and misery without them, then I just have to choose what misery I can live with. And a fat body is not a life I can live.
I don’t want to be my mom. It’s always this, isn’t it?
I recognize being thin will not solve it all. I might still end up like her. I think her life is terrible, and I’m horrified that it will be mine one day - to just feel unhappy constantly. I would hate to never feel happy like she never does.
And being fat is one of the few unhappys in my life that I can do something about.
I’m trying not to eat.
Not the “trying not to eat bad stuff,” or “trying to only eat a certain number or calories,” bullshit. I’m just trying NOT to eat. When hunger arises, I check in with when the last time I ate was and when the next time I’m expected to publicly eat and what that will be to make a determination if I have the permission to eat or not.
When hungry, just drink water, take caffeine, smoke or eat an edible or pop a xan all day long… then be careful with that night time munchies.
Last night munchies got me. I was too hungry, and when I smoked, I got too relaxed. I think no weed past 9 needs to be a thing. Like last time I can smoke in the evening is before baby bath.
I can’t waste my life hiding and eating in secret anymore.
I need to get some theraflu. Tomorrow I am going to exercise ffs. By 6:30am my ass needs to be on the elliptical.
Think thin.
No comments:
Post a Comment