Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Fuck you body

Today was a rough day. 

My body is fighting me. It has been nauseous from hunger the past two days. 

It’s survivable. 

I wait as long as I can to feed myself and I’m very selective. This afternoon my coffee wasn’t sitting well and my blood sugar was low. 

Solution = throw up. 

Acid gone, nausea lessens. I eat something small. Next wave, I have an edible. It makes me too relaxed for work.

I won’t do that again. Work is supreme over all. 

But I feel capable of being able to fuel myself just enough to get through my responsibilities and then collapse. I just need my body to realign. I know it will. It will shrink a bit and recognize that it can’t bully me into feeding it more than I want to. 

Today’s eats:
B: coffee
L: Chex mix - 220 cals 
D: chicken and broccoli - 300 calsish
Livable. 

I’m hungry now but I like to go to bed this way. I remember when I was my thinnest I would cup my hip bones in my hands and fall asleep like that. 

I miss it.

I don’t even care what my body looks like as much as I do the way it feels. I just want to feel good in it again. And the only way that happens is when it feels a little bad. 

Sleep now. Elliptical 6am. Think thin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment