Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thin rope snapped

What am I doing???

Excitement, newness, hands, shakes, scratches, games, strength, words, words, words...

Birdie that I work with is bulimic. But they don't want her.

They want me. Any piece of me they can have. As much or as little as I care to give.

They're just thankful.

I don't understand, and I don't want to.

I don't want to care that much. I don't want to have emotions.

I just want to magically have everything I want and be thinner than the thinnest.

I want it all.

EDIT:

Favorite game to lose.

I'm enjoying myself more than u think.

I may or may not ever hang out with you again/I hope you do.

This is not a date.

Is your question answered?

You should have kissed me sooner.

Let's play the question we played last night.

Disappointment in the eyes of the one who cannot talk to you for 24 hours.

Hands going further and further.

This won't be awkward will it?




No comments:

Post a Comment