Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fat and drunk

Here I sit again. Fat and drunk.

Guys at work want to fuck me. Several of them... More than two, but two are obvious about it. And if I were single I would do both of them.

I don't know why they want it so bad. I'm a fat gross cow while my other female coworkers get tan and thin for summer.

My husband freaks out because I'm going out too much after work with my coworkers and it reminds him of the past. Of Chevy.

I'm stupid. But I like the attention. The drama. I need it. But whyyyyyy?

I've never gotten over the time my hubby told me I was getting fat. And he's never gotten over the fact that I got involved with Chevy.

These two things are not good for our relationship because they lead me to be attracted to guys who pay me attention and him to freak out over it.

Fuck me. Why am I like this?

Why do I always want a Chevy?


1 comment:

  1. maybe you should talk to your hubby about this../ :\ it sounds like a really thin rope you two are walking on. good luck.x

    ReplyDelete