Monday, September 25, 2023

Blah bleh blugh

Being sick the past week has helped me to regroup. Sick and my therapy session… 

I’m trying this week to eat reasonably. Reasonable meals around 300-500 calories each. A day of about 1,200 calories, I guess. I’m trying not to put a number to it, because I will panic and purge. I identified foods that feel both safe and that I like, so I’m sticking to those. Breakfast, lunch, snack, and light dinner so that when I drink my nightly Kombucha, mixed with my meds, it makes me feel drifty. 

It’s been so nice. 

The kombucha. Not the eating. The eating is fucking hard as shit. The kombucha feels like alcohol a bit with the whole experience of it, and it’s so fucking nice.

I don’t know what to do about losing weight, but I know restricting like I try to do ain’t gonna work. I just yo-yo. So we are attempting moderation. We’ll see. 

Todays goal - don’t binge and purge while home alone with babe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment