Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Excited for once. Nothing healthy.

My weight is dropping. I have been starving. I asked for zofran and got some. It helps when my blood sugar is low to stop the nausea. It helps to balance out all these medications. 

My body feels so much better when I’m medicated. When I’m numbed. When I’m hungry. 

Because it’s not hunger. It’s victory. 

Wednesday 6/7 - 800 cals
Thursday 6/8 - 250
Friday 6/9 - 250
Saturday 6/10 - around 1,400 (fuck me)
Sunday 6/11 - 500
Monday 6/12 - 600
Tuesday 6/13 - 450
Wednesday 6/14 - 525

This averages out to 600 cals a day. With that bad day factored in. 

Y’all, I am killing it. My weight is dropping. I’m popping pills like it’s my job. I’m chugging water like a motherfucking fish. Im weighing in daily, and the number is dropping. 

I can’t fucking wait. 


No comments:

Post a Comment