Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Again.

My hormones definitely affect my ability to manage food.

It’s like the day my period starts, I can ignore the entire existence of food. But the week before that, I can’t ignore the urge to binge. 

Idk wtf to do about that... it’s the most annoying and disheartening cycle to lose weight over the course of 3 weeks, and then in one, get this “fuck it” mentality and gain most of it back. 

Like FUCK me. 

Definitely feeling like it’s easy not to eat the past couple days... I have been having a strong ass coffee in the morning and working all day with maybe a snack or two. Some nights I have dinner, and some nights I just avoid it. 

I’m done with all the planning. I’m done with a higher allotment. I’m done with breaking my own rules. I’m done with doing this journey alone. 

I realize I might be the oldest, most disordered bitch on the planet. I don’t care. Give me all the tips, notes, hacks, and inspiration. I need it all. 

I NEED to be thin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment