Sunday, July 13, 2014

Studying

I'm getting ready to take my exam for grad school in 9 days. I really only want to have to take it once because it's expensive as shit, but I guess we will have to see how it goes... I'm so far removed from school that I am stressed over what the outcome will be, but taking it is the first step and that's what really matters I guess... 

Studying for it makes me feel old, and my current weight makes me feel totally obese. I need to get this exam under control and then get my weight under control via working out way more. 

I have about 15lbs to lose at the moment, and then I'll feel satisfied. 

In other news, the boyfriend and I are doing really well. My relationship with him has opened my eyes in so many ways. I'm a psycho, and he's a mess as well, and our relationship has been so messy. We are both emotional and stubborn and struggle with responsibilities. But damn I love him. He makes me feel so beautiful even when I shouldn't. He makes me feel understood and loved in spite of my flaws. I absolutely adore him. I want to marry him, and I never even felt that way about my husband. 

Ok I need to study...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your test! I'm glad things with your boyfriend are going great! :) xo

    ReplyDelete