Thursday, May 29, 2014

Fat and angry

I'm having an angry day. Hating myself. Hating my life. Hating everything and everyone. Not the best day to have the kids and responsibilities... Meal time with the little one tonight just about became world war three...

I dont know what makes me this way, but I have a feeling my current weight isn't helping...I stepped on the scale today and saw one of the biggest numbers I've seen in a long time. 

I have GOT to get this shit under control. Twenty pounds or so under control. 

It's so disappointing and I know I have such a long way to go - it's disheartening. 

So the plan: starve for a week and then re weigh. Today was good. I ate ok and I have groceries in the house to help me get through this week. 

I'm tired of feeling this way and hating my body. I don't want to have what I had before. I want to be sexy. I want to be happy. 

1 comment: