Friday, April 3, 2026

Petty

I’m pretty sure no version of myself would like my husband. I’m Mr sure I do myself. 

He got a new job. We agreed to both keep our salaries and hire a nanny. I’m excited. Nothing feels exciting anymore. And if this doesn’t change it… I’ll honestly probably leave him. 

Mental illness is such a bitch. I snatched his headphone out of his ear. No regrets. He runs his mouth, puts in his headphones, and continues to run it. So I acted bad. I went back later and apologized but not because I meant it. I saw him exercise a moment of self control when it popped out of his ear. I n had that bitch. Your girl can throw hands. So that one came out. And he stopped himself. And if he had not, I would be moving out. Because he fucking sucks lately. And I’m tired of being told I’m the reason he’s a miserable bitch all the time. 

Ima be a fighter til I die? 

1 comment:

  1. Hope your summer going well --miss your updates

    ReplyDelete