Tuesday, February 4, 2025

Not working at work

I’m a fucking mess today. I woke up so incredibly sore… idk wtf. I just get so much pain sometimes it’s horrible, and this morning was one of those mornings… I wanted to call out of work so badly, but I literally can’t. And Tuesdays are my longest days… 

It’s danger days for real this week. 

Weed sucks lately. It just makes me eat. I can’t even fucking relax ever… I’m just going to keep my options open, but I don’t think I’m going to smoke anymore… I don’t think I get literally anything out of it anymore. 

I’m sitting at my desk in socks because my feet hurt so badly from theme parking Sunday. I’m not doing shit today, and I’m def gonna sneak out early tonight. It’s consolation for not calling out. I don’t have any meetings for another hour, and I’m not doing my paperwork til Friday, because I really don’t need to anyway… 

The audit happening right as I got hired is pretty BA, tbh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment