I keep losing the same 5 lbs back and forth... It’s so annoying how many times over the past two years I have hit a weight and then plateaued there, yo-yoing 5lbs less until my body decides it will let me get rid of that weight. It’s been so agonizingly slow to lose.
I fucked up my metabolism so badly over the years…
But I’m getting there. This week I’ll hit my lowest since 2017. Just a little more after that to go. And hubby said we can get a rowing machine, so I can’t fucking wait. It can go in my bedroom, playas. I’m so psyched.
I found out the other day one of my meds can cause increased difficulty with weightloss because it suppresses respiration (how fat leaves our body as you sleep) and I’m tapering rn. I reduced to half already. I’m gonna see how half goes for a couple weeks and see if I can drop again and go from there.
Middle has been a nightmare lately. He’s so defensive and entitled and ignorant. He can never admit wrong and he’s a white dude - it’s so hard not to hate him a little lately. I’m like please grow out of this shit so I don’t have to be disappointed in you *also.* Like all these boys I have devoted so much fucking life force too are exhausting and sub par? That’s my fate? I’m so capable, and this brood makes it look like I can’t do shit right fml.
Hubby has been in a good mood lately except money, but what’s new. I remember the days when we had disposable income. So faintly now. I fucking will off myself if we don’t get back there soon.
Kombucha is the best shit. I feel like I’m drinking. I wish you could drink more of them a day. Plus my body loves the effects. And lemme tell you the sour diesel delta8 lately is the motherfuckin shit. Like omg it’s been helping me survive lately. Those things and a Xanax every night, and I’m a happier person.
Sleeptime. Think thin.
No comments:
Post a Comment