I say this all the time, and then I don’t stop. But I need to. I need to stop talking about it and just do it. I’m not even going to tell the husband this - I’m just going to stop smoking. Smoking = binging even tho I try to pretend that’s not the case and won’t be the case. It is. I’m going to stop for two weeks and see if I stop binging. If I do stop binging successfully, I’m going to try to introduce it again and smoke only once a day when I’m cooking dinner and handling the bedtime baby stuff. Not any other time. It’s become too much and I don’t think I need it now that I have the Wellbutrin honestly. It’s like a fucking miracle has occurred with that shit.
Wellbutrin is making me way less hungry, but at a certain time of day it wears off, and then I’m starving because I haven’t eaten enough. That’s being paired with smoking at that time of day. And then I can’t stop eating. I’ve been purging on and off and it’s not good.
So, plans:
- Stop smoking
- Stop binging
- Eat meals on a schedule
- 800 calories max per day
- 160 cals protein shake for breakfast and coffee or tea
- 300 calorie max lunch with fruit
- 100 calorie snack of nuts
- 250 calorie dinner of meat and veg
- Take all the supplements
- Do for two weeks and see if there are results
I have been taking my meds in the morning with a protein shake and letting my body digest a bit before I take the supplements. I’m taking multivitamins with hair and nail boosters, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar gummies, and fiber. These are all things that are supposed to help with weight loss… so we shall see.
I need to stick to this for fuck sake. What the fuck is wrong with me??
No comments:
Post a Comment